What To Know About Texas' New Lien Laws
What to know about Texas' new lien laws
Click here for additional information
Cyber Security for the Construction Industry
Check out these articles for more information on cyber security in the construction industry.
Cyber Security: Solar Winds
Cyber Security: Cyber Resilience
March 2, 2021, is the deadline for electronically reporting your OSHA Form 300A data for calendar year 2020. Collection will begin January 2, 2021.
Articles to help your business navigate through COVID-19:
How to Hire and Terminate Employees During COVID-19
COVID-19's Impact on Third Party Risk Management
A Useful Guide to Productivity and Staying Connected While Remote
Managing your SOX Environment During Disruption
No Delay on July 1 CCPA Enforcement
Click the links below for some useful information regarding Paycheck Protection Program
Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program
Paycheck Protection Program Application
List of Required Documents:
- Documentation verifying the number of full-time equivalent employees on payroll as well as the dollar amounts of payroll costs, covered mortgage interest payments, covered rent payments, and covered utilities:
- Federal Tax Returns – 2019, if completed
- Payroll Tax Reports
- IRS Forms 941, 940, W-3, etc
- Other Items as necessary
- Copy of Borrowing Authority and Affiliate Listing (if applicable):
- Certificate of Incorporation/Formation filed with the state
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Company Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Assumed Name Certificate filed with the county and state
- Certificate of Beneficial Ownership (attached)
- Other Items as necessary
Contact a banker who is familiar with the SBA for more information.
We had the opportunity to hear Mark Eich Principal CLA speak at an event for surety bond producers and underwriters at an event held by Clifton Larson Allen. Mark is Principal in charge of the Information Security Services Group at CliftonLarsonAllen. His presentation was informative as well as entertaining.
A few tips from the presentation are below.
Do not click links within an email. Open your browser and go to the website directly
Always use multi factor authentication when logging in to accounts
Always verify through phone calls or other methods before following instructions for wiring money.
Freeze your personal credit when not in the process of utilizing it
When using mobile phones, always use company specific apps as opposed to the browser, they are more secure.
Have a team and plan in place before a cyber-attack occurs.
Be sure to have cyber insurance coverage and understand what the policy does and does not cover